• Gamification: getting users to compete in virtual competitions;
• Technology through a mobile platform for interaction between users and the brand taking place naturally and in real-time.
• Passion for running with the offer of good materials available on the platform and the real possibility of winning them sweating your shirt, running for paying.
• NERD: Luan is a 25-year-old programmer from São Paulo and does not usually practice physical exercises. As a hobby, he likes to play electronic games via PC or PSN lives. He says he feels lazy to exercise. He dreams of the day when this happens more naturally, for people like him.
• HIPSTER: Bernardo is an interface designer, 32 years old and usually stays at the aerial tip RIO / SP. In the meantime, when he finds a breach, he usually runs on the edge of the beach in Rio de Janeiro or Ibirapuera Park in São Paulo. He usually wears clothes, sneakers and accessories from major brands. He believes that quality is much more important than price when thinking about consuming with quality. Listen to your music through Spotify and don't give up the facilities of a smartphone.
• ATHLETE: Rick is a professional athlete, that is, his costs with food, personal and everything that involves this universe is up to the sponsors. While running he usually listens to electronic music. For him, this is essential to give that gas to complete the test.
I enjoy this step to validate the hypothesis and make iterations bringing more visual quality and improving user experience. Much more than information architecture, what concerns me is how users are thinking and how they are paying attention to what they are doing.
After testing the prototype in the wireframing phase, I chose to test it with visual prototypes as well. I believe that the visual experience is an important part of the 360º understanding of the platform and the most important thing was also to understand how the visual identity of the brand would positively or not influence this product.
THIS APP WAS DESIGNED THINKING ON THE COVER A COUPLE OF BUSINESS INITIATIVES LIKE:
• Gamification was present throughout the app, creating a healthy competition between more competitive users in the search for the best clothes and accessories for street racing;
• List with a very visual format to choose the products you like best and with them the competitions or distances to be covered in the exchange for products;
• Possibility to listen to your favourite songs during your virtual competition;
• Important: the possibility of buying the product with cash was also taken into account, using the same e-commerce checkout flow already known by users;
• Possibility to stop the race whenever you want and be able to finish it later, by the way, we cannot forget that the target was not very adept at sports, we need to take it easy;
• Also, we can share the results of your runs;
• List with the stores closest to you to exchange kilometres travelled for products available on the platform;
• List of redeemed products + product and race history.
After almost 6 months of project, this application has been available for downloading at Apple Store and Google Play for 2 years in a row.
• User engagement with 32% growth in 3 months *
• 87% increase in the number of pieces sold online with sweat *
• Traditional physical store sales increased 45% in first 4 months *
*Hotjar data analytics
Studiofabrica105©2011-2020 • All rights reserved