ABOUT THE COMPANY
Marfrig Global Foods is one of the largest animal protein-based food companies in the world, founded in 2000. Its diversified and flexible operating platform is made up of 50 productions, commercial and distribution units installed in twelve countries on four continents.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
Many indicators to be measured and many people having to monitor many indicators, including those that did not interfere in any way in their work.
Why this happened, we will understand this in the next steps.
ABOUT THE QUESTIONS
• Why does everyone have access to all data?
• How is the day-to-day work of these employees?
• What do these employees think about this condition?
• Do employees know why they need to monitor these indicators?
More than organizing what should be monitored and how to monitor it, it was organizing internal communication.
Create a tool that allows greater and better interaction between employees. In addition, it would need to be easy to use, since digital product culture was not a reality yet.
And what is an easy-to-use performance tool? It is the one that allows you to do your job in the best possible way, in addition to allowing you to have time to meet your friends at work.
• First most important point: make visible only the indicators that this employee needs to pay attention to.
• The second point: make this access easy and make this monitoring gain new importance, create interest in this monitoring.
• Third point: to allow these users to participate in the process of creating, developing and testing these tools.
He needs to access macro and micro operating data as a whole and his team. Its focus is to be attentive to the numbers and reduce the blocking of consecutive goals or the success of all performance campaigns within the group.
AREA MANAGERS AND COORDINATORS
They need to have access to their team’s data and promote action within these groups in order to increase the team’s performance and bring the expected results to the business.
They need to have access to their personal data that will guide their actions within the company and will enable them to respond immediately to any request that is within their attributions, without having other things stopping their really necessary initiatives.
While the UX design process was ongoing, another creative team was working with a visual concept based on UX data from some interviews with some stakeholders. The result is that:
NOT ONLY MOBILE BUT FUNCTIONAL
For the mobile format, we didn't just leave it responsive, it was thought before about the purpose that it would have on a mobile platform. Considering all this and valuing the user experience, we took out some specific functionalities and kept only what would be really necessary for mobile access. The result surprised the whole team.
THE TEAM THAT PUT THIS UP
The team that composed this project was composed, in addition to me as a responsible US designer, 1 front-end developer, 2 back-end developers, a project manager, a product manager, a business analyst and a UI designer.
Some things off the beaten track happened as with any big project, but the big lesson was getting the train back on track, which happened successfully.
• Value deliveries made every 30 days
• Interviews and User tests
• Design prototyping to confirm the hypothesis
• Working together among project leaders, from design to development in the IT department.
WHAT WE LEARN FROM THIS
The biggest learning in this project was to understand each user's journey to be able to confront the hypotheses raised during the process and the iteration. It took a little more time to align all expectations from the design and development team to the client's team.
The result met all the needs listed in our initial requirements list.
• Waiting for the removal of file sending and receiving process;
• Productivity increase 72,00%*;
• Increased quality of service delivered by the supplier;
• Reflation rate decreased by almost 80%*.
*Hotjar data analytics
Studiofabrica105©2011-2020 • All rights reserved